Monday 13 April 2009

Capers loot & Asian market fun.

The spoils of a recent Capers raid.

I love cheese.
I love cheese so much it hurts because of how much it hurts my wallet.



Dutch 3 year aged Gouda cheese.


But it tastes like caramel!


Naam Miso Gravy.
The Naam is one of the Mustard's favorite restaurants in Vancouver. I guess it's been kickin' it for 40 years now? Impressive.
Also impressive, I used to hate this gravy and now, here I am, buying it by the bottle!

Let's go the the Asian market, shall we?


Burger candies. We did not buy them.


A GIANT sack of peeled garlic for less than $4.






We bought this baby bok choy for $1.64. Bargain!


Our super-fun enoki mushrooms.
I also hate mushrooms, but I am trying to work on this. Just ask Mister Mustard. I eat them now and they're not all bad.
Plus, if you're going to eat mushrooms, you might as well eat mushrooms that look like alien fingers.


*cue creepy music*
OooOooooOOooo...

Stay tuned to find out what we did with half of the alien fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment